Tuesday, 28 May 2013

ENABLE VOICE CHAT IN FACEBOOK MESSENGER

By Vijay Nelson Raj  |  01:25 11 comments

Facebook recently enabled voice chat and some other special features in Facebook messenger.I have waited for long time for voice chat in Facebook just like GTalk and its available. Now you can enjoy voice chat and use some big smiley in Facebook Messenger.This app is available in android and MAC platforms


enable voice chat in facebook messenger



Voice chat : 


voice chat

 To start the voice chat press the + button in messenger.Now choose record voice.To record the voice press and hold the big Red button .To send release the button and to cancel slide off the button.


Stickers :


stickers

I am sure all of us are bored of using old small smiley.So Facebook have updated the Messenger with all new smiley or stickers.you can use Stickers of your choice.There are many stickers and you can also download many more.



Note : If you dont see any of these new feature in Facebook Messenger then you need to Update the Facebook Messenger.you can also download facebook messenger here : ANDROID    MAC

Author: Vijay Nelson Raj

Hello, I am Author, and the founder of this blog.

11 comments:

  1. I have interviewed a few parents to attempt to understand what their true objection is with their child playing
    video games. Caution: when a hole is made in a can,
    there may be metallic edges that can cut one's mouth. In addition, you can save the effort of coding the store functionality, virtual goods dependencies, billing interfaces and rewards.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that.
    And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
    "High living and high thinking are poles apart." by B.
    J. Gupta.

    Feel free to visit my webpage; download sharecash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no longer positive where you're getting your information, however
    good topic. I must spend some time learning
    much more or working out more. Thank you for wonderful
    info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.


    my blog post ... sharecash downloader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wish to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness in your post is just cool
    and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with
    forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.



    my homepage ... Minecraft For free

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited many blogs except the audio feature for audio songs current at this
    site is really superb.

    Here is my site: youtube view bot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so
    i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my
    web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!


    Feel free to visit my blog; online marketing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was pretty pleased to discover this website.
    I wanted to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!!
    I definitely enjoyed every part of it and I have you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff in your site.


    My blog :: lose weight tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and
    I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed
    some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with others,
    please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    Here is my page Madera County Supervisor Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great share :) I bet lots of user don't know how to use this feature probably. Anyway, Facebook Messenger app can have more update so that this kind of topic will be great way to share things to everybody

    ReplyDelete

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with us.

Recent Articles

© 2014 fixxet | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Created By BloggerTheme9
TOP